Tuesday, January 16, 2007


Problems With Pics

I went back to the old blogger and still am unable to post pics from Picasa. Very frustrating! Also can only post one from my computer.
Oh well, this is a Honey Belle tangelo or orange. It is huge and so so good. They have a limited season and will be gone about the end of January. I'm loving the fresh stuff from the market now. Charlie strawberries, tomatoes, green beans and lots more. For supper yesterday I made a pizza with chicken, ranch dressing, mushrooms, onions, brocholi, tomatoes and cheese. Really good. I always bake the crust for 10 minutes before adding everything else.
I finally finished hand quilting the Autumn Walk quilt. It is not consistant but a good learning experience. Now to trim and bind.
I've been in a mood thinking of the past and future. I guess old ladies do this sometimes. Another year and another birthday probably brought it on. Just no enthusiasm for a new quilt project so yesterday I bought concrete stain to try to do my porch floor. This was recommended but I'm not sure now. If it looks terrible I can always put down another carpet.

6 comments:

Libby said...

The tangelo looks yummy. With the cold weather we have been experiencing I am in fear for my lone orange. This is the first year we had the tree and I hope the fruit makes it.

quiltpixie said...

I heard of others having problems with pics.... try uninstalling picassa and reinstalling it....

Shelina said...

Katie, you are making me hungry with thoughts of pizza and tangelos and other fresh foods.
If I remember correctly, last time I checked, picassa's website said it doesn't work with new blogger, but they are working on it.

Shelina said...

Oh and hey, congratulations on getting the handquilting done Katie. That is quite an accomplishment.

Finn said...

Hi Pam, I've been having picture trouble too. Both with Picasa and with the camera talking to the computer.
When using Picasa do you have the version 2? And do you know about that "hold" button for holding the first pic while you add the second and third ones. Sometimes I forget to hit the "hold" and lose the pic. Then I can't figure out where it went..dahhh.
Other than that, and just the one day when I tried to upload from the camera directly into Picasa it's worked fine.
No luck with getting the pics from the camera directly into Picasa tho. It doesn't recognize my camera. Hope that helps. Finn

Finn said...

Sorry about that comment Katie, I knew i was reading your post but I got my wires crossed there...LOL I know you aren't Pam..sorry~Hugs, Finn