Sunday, March 18, 2007


Where's Katie Been?

Three pics for clues.

First Kipper and I flew from FL to MI so Kipper could stay at his favorite kennel while I flew with my my friends from a local Senior Center to visit a place I've always wanted to go but had never been - Hawaii.

First we flew to Oahu for two days and then got on the cruise ship Pride of Aloha for a seven day cruise to other Hawaiian Islands. Most of the time we sailed during the night and the had the daytime to tour the island. After the cruise, we had another two days in Oahu before flying back home.

The flights on NorthWest planes were much better than the American one we traveled on last fall. I'm still trying to get adjusted to the six hour (five hour time lap plus one daylight savings).

Tomorrow will be a quilt post.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Aloha *s* welcome back