Thursday, January 24, 2008


I'm Back

I was gone to visit grandkids for two weeks plus and than a friend of mine came from MI to visit and we were off to see all the sites in FL for another two weeks. We packed in a lot of things into visit. She returned to the freezing north today and after driving back to my FL home and taking a nap, I'm trying to get back in the groove.

I don't post pics of my grandkids but as you have seen in the past, I share pics of my granddogs. The top one will be 15 years old this coming Arpil and is showing her years. She is still such a sweet girl - or maybe I should say grand old lady. She is deaf and her arthritis is severe but she knew me right away. I haven't seen her in a year. It seems like yesterday when she was a pup. The second pic is dog #3 and she is almost 5 years old. The dog in the last pic is soon to be 10 years old.

The last pic is the "sewing" pic. I gave my about to turn 7 year old DGS a sewing project which we did together. He did all the lacing and was so proud. He even said he'd love to have another one to make. I'll share what my DGD and I made tomorrow.

I'm way behind is reading and posting at your sites. Please forgive.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Libby said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends . . . everyone of your granddoggies is just dear *s* Glad you are back.