Friday, June 27, 2008


What's In The Yard?


Recently I went to the local art fair. They have all sorts of personal crafted things. I bought a couple additions for my front yard. I hadn't seen the frogs before and they are enjoying the sun just fine. The turtle had been there and he prefers a little shade. I wanted some things to put on some wood I put in the garden after cutting trees last summer. This cat was perfect. Butter cups are beautiful. At least that is what I call them. My roses are past their prime just now.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cute pictures of your outdoors. I love the evening primroses. We have lots of those, too. The soup and bread look delicious in the next post.

Tanya said...

Just getting caught up on blog reading. Your potato soup looks delicious! The weather is still cool here so I may have to make some too!