Sunday, June 17, 2007


Not Quite Orphans
I am only able to post 4 pics at a time so you are getting several today. After cleaning the garage yesterday :(, I got into the bottom shelf of my sewing room to see what was there. Getting down and up off the floor is not the easiest thing to do any more so everything on that shelf gets pretty neglected. The top pic is painted on knit fabric but it is 100% cotton. Other pic was going to be a pic gift but..... Suppose to be vertical I think. A lot of hand work on middle.

I need a design wall. I have the fabric but no place to put it up in my sewing room. Thinking of making one in my den but hate to make it a permanent one. I usually use the bed in my spare bedroom but not good for the back to arrange the blocks and nor to really "see" them. Any ideas?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: