Done? Not quite but getting close. My ceiling fan was causing them to fall off, thus the pins. I laid out the blocks (I guess I can call them that.) on the bed and it will take some thinking. The only one that really looks like it needs replaced is Apollo. I also need to make a title block. I did get to JoAnn's today and got some pearl cotton to do some more couching on some of the words. I sure miss the Hancock store that closed.
Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Get my old house repairs done. It keeps falling apart and the handyman works now and then.
2. See my DD1's book published. Yes, she has written a really good novel and is now seeking an agent.
3. Visit Finn.
4. Read lots more good books. Any suggestions?
5. Live one day at a time and enjoy every one.
Things I'm Good At
1. Putting worms on fishing hooks and taking the fish off. During their visit last weekend, we took my grandkids (ages 10, 8 and 6) fishing. Really fun time. One of them asked if their sibling wanted his fish thrown back or put in the bucket so he could keep looking at it.
2. Making pies.
3. Being happy just being me.
4. Accepting what can't be changed.
5. Procrastinating. I'm not sure it is good to do this but I am good at it.
What I'd Look For In A Man
1. Alive in body and spirit.
2. Happy with himself.
5. Has respect for all living things.
I don't remember the other categories Finn listed.