Thursday, December 14, 2006

Anyone Know These?

Last winter my senior park here in FL had a rummage sale. Someone had just bought a home here. It was full of Posted by Picasathings from the lady who had lived there before. The new owners donated a great deal of these things to the sale. There were many hand crafted items that were in plastic and obviously had never been used. We put these up as one of the door prizes and I won them. They are very well made. Anyone seen them before? Do they have names?

Update on Flooded Basement
I found out I had a rider on my insurance that limited damage from failed sump pumps to $5,000. An adjuster came today and okayed payment of the max amount. Now I can wait until I get back to MI to see if the water heater, washer, dryer and freezer work. Also to replace paneling and paint. I sure have a good neighbor who has helped me thu all of this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute little fella's. I have never seen any like them before, but I bet you were happy to be the winner *s*

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the fine print. Still $5000 will help out and maybe the appliances are still all right. THe little dolls are sure cute but I have no idea about them either.

Anonymous said...

Insurance sucks, but the $5,000 will help.

Your elfs are very cute. I have knitted dolls my mom made and found the patterns but no elfs.

Anonymous said...

Insurance sucks, but the $5,000 will help.

Your elfs are very cute. I have knitted dolls my mom made and found the patterns but no elfs.

Anonymous said...

Insurance sucks, but the $5,000 will help.

Your elfs are very cute. I have knitted dolls my mom made and found the patterns but no elfs.