Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm Singing
"Oh what a beautiful morning, oh what a beautiful day. I've got a wonderful feeling everything's going my way.'
Just pretend that the above is in bright sunny yellow. Here in FL the sun is shining, the birds are singing and the people are out in their shorts. Well, my day will definitely include working on my applique while sitting outdoors. Shut your eyes, take a deep breath and join me!

Last evening I read quilting blocs. From one bloc, I found others that led me to more. I had no idea all of you were out there. What a wonderful group of people. I found a quilt I really really loved and would love to make but I forgot on whose site it was. Oh me. Guess I'll have to look at all of them again.

Going outside now. Are you coming over?

1 comment:

Finn said...

Hi Katie, how nice to hear you burst into song...*VBG* And what a great day for singing and stitching..LOL

Yes, reading those blogs does lead to reading more blogs...LOL..but what a great connection to have. Just hit the bookmark button and then the only chore is "which one was it"??? I've actually made folders for groups with my favorites list system..putting the mavericks in one folder that I just click open and go from there...etc.
I'm back to trying to finish up this railroad crossing top..only a couple more rows to join up, and then borders..*S*