Friday, May 19, 2006


Kipper's Cold
Finn, are you sending this cold rainy weather over to Michigan? BS Enough already.

This is my good companion who likes cold weather and water but he wants to know why he got his hair cut short. I wanted to take a pic of him

from the front but every time I tried He picked his head up. So I had to sneak one from the side. He just opened his eyes for this shot.

Kipper is eight years old, a Border Collie mix that I got from the Human Society when he was four months old. He has beautiful long fur when grown out but gets hot easily. I'll try to find a pic of him with his long fur.

I'm working on the binding of my oriental quilt. Should have pic by tomorrow. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Finn said...

I have say, ahhh, it's not actually ME sending that cold rain your way, Katie, it's Darcie of Longarm quilter and hand dyer...LOL She's west of me in North Dakota and it comes blowing in from her to me, and now on to you...sorry *VBS*

It is a nasty one, isn't it?? Great pics of Kipper! Such a cutie pie...but is he as uncertain of that haircut as my golden used to be?? Loved being cooler, hated the shaved parts...LOL

Hunter said...

What a cutie. :)

Darilyn