Friday, May 26, 2006

Tonya's Letters
I'm making Tonya's whole alphabet every day. Only problem is the letters are gone and have to be remade the next day. VBS

Okay they are ankle exercises done in the air.

I'm now seven weeks out from partial knee replacement and went to my doctor for recheck yesterday. I'm doing well with good extension and flexion and walking without any assistance. But my lower leg is not straight which is something that happens with a partial that doesn't with a whole replacement. Always some disadvantage. Will see what another month of exercises brings.

2 comments:

Finn said...

You are too, too funny Katie..you really had me going for a mintute there when I read you have to do it again cause they are gone!!!!

What a great idea!!! Love it, my friend, love it! You'll have those letters down pat for sure...*VBS* I admire your persistance!

Cher said...

oh, I remember doing those exercises! hope you find some that will help straighten the leg-good luck with the rehab-sounds like you are doing well.