Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Patience
My internet connection stopped working yesterday and I just got it fixed. They had to come and swap out a box. I am working on too many projects now. Several appliques and the quilt-as-you-go one. Each day I do a little but I don't get far with my sewing room clean-out project. I think I need to haul things out of the room so I have places to return them. But knowing me, I hate to take them out of the room and then have two rooms of sewing clutter. Actually I have that now so guess it would mean three rooms of sewing clutter. Oh, dear. Now I must go to PT but just got a phone call that my oriental quilt is all done at the long arm quilter. So excited to see it. I'll pick it up after PT and abandon all else to get the binding on.

3 comments:

Finn said...

Boy, oh boy, Katie, I hear your pain..LOL..nope not the knee, the sewing area spreading out to take over ALL the room. If we aren't careful that is..*VBS* I'm need to do just about that same thing. Just want to empty the room and then put things back, one by one.

Am anxious to see the finished Oriental quilt..very exciting..*S*

R said...

I just left a comment on your sewing machine post, but wasn't sure if you have your comments e-mailed to you or not. :)

Katie said...

You can do that? I'm just not with this computer stuff. I keep saying I'll take the time to work on it but.... Thanks for comment and heads up about it! I'd be interested in any info you have or where I could get such. Yup, I'm very sentimental about old stuff. I'm now in MI (The old sewing machine is in FL.)and have lots of there old stuff here.